NNL Architecture is a national full service Architecture, Interior Design, and Owner Representation firm doing business throughout the United States. We design, manage and administrate projects from conception to completion. Specializing in private, public and boutique health facilities and day spas we pride our selves in being innovative, open minded and diverse.
We are founded on the principal concept of creating unique facilities for our clients, their users and the public that not only function as required, but also challenges the user to interact with their built environment as an extension of their purpose, something that stands the test of time. Our designs are not only unique but functional and operate with the owner's bottom line in mind.
NNL Architecture sees the project as process in action, focused on a common outcome. We UNDERSTAND our clients goal and TEAM with them to ACHIEVE their dreams and expectations. We work with them to generate innovative solutions that create real transformation by approaching every project with the goal of making it everything thing it wants and needs to be. We create a memory for the client by valuing the process and the outcome of the project.
We are the first point of contact at the conception of the process and will remain deeply involved through completion and turn over. We can manage multiple project scopes, as well as prepare and maintain their overall project budgets. We do this through our many offering and expertise as it relates to::
- Architectural master planning, programming and design
- Interior Design
- Budget assessment ,Preparation and Implementation
- Feasibility Studies
- Project management & owner representation
- Fitness Equipment planning, specification and lay out
- Branding, Rendering and Image packages
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment :: Selection, Specification and Implementation
- Development and Procurement Management & Coordination
- Construction Management and Administration
- Facility Planning & Management
- Asset Preservation and Management
- Forensic Problem Solving
- Sustainable Building Practice Assessment and application